1. How do you know that there is a God? Do you have any proof?
Ö I tested His word. Yes, His word. (Malachi 3:10)
2. What is our purpose in life?
Ö To enjoy it, it’s a gift. [Hate the world, love the life (Life is Jesus Christ).] (John 3:16, 1 John 2:15, John 14:6)
3. Why does God let babies die?
Ö We see babies, God sees the secrets of the heart. (Jeremiah 1:5, Hebrews 4:12)
4. Explain in detail what God tells us about Marriage?
Ö "But they which shall be accounted worthy, neither marry, nor are given in marriage."
5. What do you know from studying the Bible about prostitution?
Ö That it was another sin that caused many to fornicate or commit adultery.
6. Should people follow God’s principles over their Government’s laws, even if it would put them in jail?
Ö Yes. (Jn. 3:31, Mt. 5:41)
7. Everything in the Bible is true, right?
Ö Wrong. (1Kgs.13, Lk.11:28)
8. If not, what is not true? Also, why would God have anything false in the Bible?
Ö "The Great White Throne Judgment". Ö Well, why would God have anything false on earth? This is man’s lack of understanding. (Pg. 10)
9. How can we live forever when everyone else is dying?
Ö Simply by stop following everyone else. (Mt. 7:14-15, Jn. 6:47-50) (Pg. 6)
10. How do we know you are right? Aren’t you giving us your interpretations of the Bible, just like other ministers do?
Ö Yes, but I’m simply quoting the Word of God and the Word of God will interpret Itself.
11. How do you know the Bible is correct? Couldn’t the Koran be correct, if you are just going by faith?
Ö I only put faith in what works, and tested other beliefs and they don’t work. (1 Kings 18:21-39).
12. Are you suppose to take every part of God’s Word literally?
Ö Absolutely, with the exception of parables and some proverbs.
13. Why do some things in the bible seem to contradict (main example: the topic of marriage)?
Ö Because you’re reading man quoting God’s message and then you’re reading man interpreting God’s message.
14. When you die, don’t you go to either heaven or hell?
Ö No, only hell. "The wages of sin is death". (John 3:13, Ezekiel 18:20,32)
Copyright © 2000 Glenn Ford.